WHY THIS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING?
In this yoga teacher training in Spain, you will have 3 excellent instructors who perfectly complement each other. They are from India and will bring you all the authentic yogic tradition as well as the Eastern philosophy, one of them actually lives between Europe & India and will bring you the dynamics and the keys to practice in the West.
WE BRING INDIA IN SPAIN
The 200 hours Yoga Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Spain
It’s a comprehensive professional Yoga Alliance certified program, elaborated with care by our experienced international teachers Shiv Mathur, Vimal Pandey & Jenil Dholakia, making a great fusion joining the original “Indian style” with “Western flavor”. Every aspect of this training has been specially designed to provide with you the best education and the greatest experience possible on every level.
In this course:
- You will learn in-depth study of Asana (postures), Pranayama (breathing practices), Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Class Sequencing, Adjustments, instruction on how to develop a personal meditation practice as well as teaching methodology to prepare you to become an independent and skilled Yoga Teacher.
- You will learn about Yoga and Yourself at the same time. Because Yoga is much more than an exercise, it is a way of living, that covers all the aspects related to your health, happiness, understanding of the world, awareness and self-discovery. It is an important part of a process called “life” that we all go through.
- You will gain all of the above plus the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful and unique nature surrounded resort, accommodation, delicious healthy meals, educational workshops, free Wifi. Just breath in the majestic and natural surroundings of the property, at only 15 mins walk from the beaches and coves, allowing you to explore your inner self in a much deeper level of awareness.
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- SukshmaVyama ( joints and glands exercise)
ASHTANGA VINYASA YOGA
- Primary Series [standing postures]
- What is Vinyasa?
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Standing & Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Supine series of asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
- What are Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How shat kriya practices give benefits on a body?
- How Pranayama practices give connection to a digestive and immune system?
- How asana practices give various effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- Introduction to Yoga Sutra
- The five kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Intro to Yogic sleeping life style
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- What is meditation
- Why do we meditate
- What are different levels of meditation
- What are different techniques of meditation
- What are three methods of learning
- What is a negative thought and what is it’s origin
- How to control a negative thought
- Energy levels
- Cosmic energy and life on earth
- Transformation of energy and manifestation
- Divine and spiritual experiences
- Spiritual connects
- What is a satsang ( in company of good people )
- Focused mind and concentration and benefits
- Creativity and passion and Karm yoga
- Human Mirror/Human traits – generosity, compassion, service, greed, jealousy, expectation, attachment, desires, ego, lust, anger, reaction, selfless – Controlling human traits
- Absolute freedom and Eternal Bliss
- Overcoming fears
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
ADJUSTMENT & ALIGNMENT
- Steps of doing Asana correctly
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection?
- Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana& Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is demonstration?
- What are the preparations for classroom?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- What are the seven steps to become a great Yoga teacher?
- What & Why are Yogic locks?
- What are its preparation & its benefits?
- Three Main Bandha
- Moola Bandha-Root Lock
The 200 Hour Hatha - Vinyasa Yoga TTC syllabus:
7.15am - 8.45am
8.45am - 9.45pm
9.45am - 10.15am
Light Breakfast (fruits & Dried fruits & infusion, juice)
10.15am – 11.00am
Yoga Anatomy & Alignment Class
11.00am – 12.00am
12.00am – 15.00pm
Generous Brunch and study break
3.00pm – 4.00pm
4.00pm - 5.00pm
Relaxation/ Yoga Nidra Kriya
5.00pm - 5.30pm
5.30pm - 7.00pm
Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
9.30pm - 10.15pm
Chanting & Self study
After diner: Optional: Conferences, Mantras/Kirtans, evening meditations
OBJECTIVE OF THIS COURSE
In this 200 Hour teacher training program:
- You will receive a full toolbox of fundamentals postures, breath work, meditation, anatomy, sequencing, philosophy, history, adjustments, and the business of yoga.
- You’ll find and develop your “voice”. Knowledge combined with authenticity, honesty, presence.
- This training is for those who wish to become teachers and those who simply desire the profound and transformative experience our program offers.
- Existing teachers who want to deepen their practice and teaching are also warmly welcome!
YOGI VIMAL PANDEY
Yoga Teacher Training – from India Rishikesh
E-RYT 500 – Yoga Instructor
I am currently residing in Yoga Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, where I am teaching Hatha yoga and meditation to hundreds of national and international students each year. In the ashram I am further developing and deepening my own yogic practice physically through asanas and mentally through extensive study and meditation.
I am MA graduate in Yogic Science from the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University.
I am also a founder and director of Atma Jyoti Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh India.
As an experienced teacher of yoga, I have been able to mature my understanding of the varied needs of individual students during asanas classes. For example, from young children to the elderly, each requires different postures which I am able to communicate in a manner that fits all class attendees whilst bringing out everyone’s true potential.
Ability to work with a wide variation of cultures and ages
Since I have been living and teaching in Rishikesh, I have had a wide exposure to students from cultures from all over the world. My open manner, confidence and an interest in communicating with other cultures has allowed me to develop my communication skills which further helps with my yoga teaching.
Discipline, patience and consistency
Living in ashrams since the age of 14 has ensured that I have developed and maintained a strong ability in the practice of discipline, patience and consistency such as waking early to practice yoga, meditation and pranayama before I teach classes and taking on the responsibility of running the library and teaching meditation classes.
Karmakund Training (Pundit)
I am fully trained in the practice of karmakund involving the initiation of pujas and mantra chanting.
- Parmath Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh 2004-2014
2009:Purva-Madhyama (High school)
2011:Uttar-Madhyama (Plus two)
- Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar 2014-current
2014:Shastri (BA graduation) – Sanskrit Literature
2014-2016:Yogacharya (MA Degree) – Yogic Science
2011: Hatha-Yoga Course for beginners certification (ParmathNiketan Ashram, Rishikesh)
Spiritual and Personality Development Camp certification (The Divine Life Society-Shivananda Ashram, Rishikesh).
2012: Hatha-Yoga Course 6 months certification (VedNiketan Ashram, Rishikesh)
2013: Personality Development Workshop certification (PatanjaliYogpeeth, Haridwar)
2013-2014: International Yoga Festival certification (UttarakhandGovernemnt)
I was honoured to teach Yoga and Meditation in National Law University of India in October 2018. I have and experience of teaching in UK, Japan and China to teach Yoga several times.
YOGINI JENIL DHOLAKIA
Yoga Teacher Training – from India Mumbai
E-RYT 200 – Yoga instructor
Yoga Trainer Certification
200 Hrs, Yoga Alliance, Rishikesh, India
Yoga Instructor Certification
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, SVYASA Bangalore, India.
Sound Healer Certification
International Academy of sound Healing
500 Hrs Advanced Teacher Training Certification (The Yoga Institute, Mumbai)
YOGI SHIV MATHUR
Meditation & yoga philosophy – from India, Varanasi
Course Coordinator & Meditation Instructor
I’m the owner of Global Meditation Ayurveda Teachers, a global team of about 10-11 excellent teachers in different areas of spirituality like yoga, meditation, philosophy of Yoga Sutra, healing, Ayurveda, chanting.
Meditation is basically purification of our conscious and sub-conscious mind. I will explain how. Once the person starts introspection everything gets connected and one clarification leads to clarification of another thing, and this is what is a journey.
I was born in 1966 in Varanasi, a holy town in India on a most auspicious day called Mahashivratri near the famous temple of Kashi Vishwanath. I lived in Rajasthan a state in India famous for its historical palaces and forts.
My spiritual Journey:
- I have attained a state of mind where there are no more than one thought at a time. When one is working there will always be a thinking process related to the work so one thought will have to be there.
- It is easy for me to go into a zero thought state when I am not working or trying to meditate. It takes me a minute to get into thoughtless state.
- I reached this state through a preparation which was unknown to me as well. Then I had a blessing in the cave of Tatwale Baba one day in Nov 2015, where there was a sudden stopping of thoughts. I will explain this in detail. This cave gives a blissful effect to seekers who visit this cave.
- I had a curiosity about the ancient sages in India and maybe there are some still around unknown to us. Curiosity was about how they attained supreme knowledge and enlightenment with their spiritual practices and without the books or listening to someone.
- In 2015 I felt strongly drawn towards visiting Rishikesh which is a spiritual and yoga capital of the world.
- Since then the journey had been too fast and have had some great learnings and experiences which I would like to share for the benefit of mankind.
- Yoga means union and it also means living in the present. It also means Samadhi.
- I have had special experiences few times in his presence, which I would like to explain through a discussion.
- Such experiences provide you an insight into the absolute reality and absolute happiness and contentment.
Yoga Teacher Training in Spain
Aguila Daurada is a lovely resort in the middle of nature in the Costa Dorada, near Barcelona, surrounded by a biosphere, preserved ecosystem which gives the perception of being in a unique place. It allows participants to be either part of a larger community or to inhabit a more independent space. It resembles a small village bounded by a magnificent hill on one side, and the numerous paths leading to the beaches & coves 1 km away on the other side.
PRICES AND APPLICATIONS FOR THIS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN SPAIN 2019
Up to 15-17 Students
Hatha – Vinyasa/ Ashtanga
22 Days – 21 Nights
Light breakfast and 2 generous vegetarian meals a day
Yoga Alliance 200 Hour upon completion of full program
3 weeks, 21 nights (from June 26th to July 17 2019) - 200h YTT Yoga Alliance Certificate
Full Training Shared* Room: € 2749
Full Training Shared* Room: € 3049
Full Training Private Room: € 3699
• 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification upon completion of full course
• 21 nights accommodation
• Light breakfast and 2 vegetarian Yogic meals per day
• Free WIFI
• Workshops & conferences throughout the event
• Required YTT course Material (around €100)
• Airfare and airport transfer
• Insurance (travel, health and other)
• Yoga mat – Bring your Yoga Mat, it’s your personal working tool (bricks and straps will be provided)
Discounted rate applies below:
›› Bring a friend – book together and you will each get a 100€ discount in the final price. Please add your friend’s name in your application form to get the discount, and ask your friend to do the same. In case of cancellation of one of you, discount will be withdrawn.
Early bird rate applies to all bookings registered before March 26, 2019
We require a non-refundable deposit of €500 to secure your spot.
The remaining balance is due on April 25th, 2019. Payment plans are available upon request.
• Minimum 3 months yoga practitioner
• Those who are really serious to do YTTC and self practice
• Should be able to Read, Speak and write English
• YTTC is not for those who suffer medical issues which could prevent them from doing their yoga practice