PAYMENT & RETURN POLICY
RETURN POLICY | DEPOSIT
- We will send you a link for the deposit payment of €350.
- Your deposit secures your spot and is non-refundable.
- The remaining balance (the total minus your deposit) must be paid via bank transfer with one final bill due April 26, 2019. If the balance is not paid by the final date, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
- If your booking is made after April 26, 2019, your remaining balance after the 50% deposit (as stated above) must be paid before the beginning of the course.
- If you wish to set up a payment plan, please let us know in the booking form. We are happy to help.
- If you need to cancel, the following applies to the remaining balance (the total minus your deposit). Please note that all refunds are also subject to €100 administration fee:
If you notify us 45 days or more prior to the start of your programme, we’ll refund you the 75% of your remaining balance (minus deposit)
If you notify us 15–44 days prior to the start of your program, we’ll refund you 40% of your remaining balance (minus deposit).
If you notify us 2–14 days prior to the start of your program, or is a no-show, your total remaining balance is non-refundable (Due to all booking costs, deposits for the villa’s and catering costs that we agreed upon, this cannot be undone).
- If you need to cancel, we can also offer to transfer your paid amount to a future yoga retreat listed with BeYogui Event, minus a €100 administrative fee.
- If for some unlikely reason we are forced to cancel the retreat, you will be notified immediately and your full amount paid, including your deposit, will be paid back in full.