YOGA PROGRAMME & STYLE
- It is for those who want to start their day with a complete and enriching practice.
- With the pure energy of the morning, we will start with pranayama and guided meditation, intention and goal setting, a warm-up to align the nadis (energy channels).
- We will then move through a vigorous set of asanas (in Hatha Vinyasa style).
- And, finish with restorative poses to heal and nurture our bodies and minds – this is a class to reset and recharge for the day ahead.
- The evening flow class is physically demanding and designed to harness each individual’s strength;
- It is open to all practitioners who come to the mat to deepen their body awareness.
- This class is an outlet for those who live hectic lives and need to discharge stress from their bodies and minds.
- We will keep a fluid rhythm during the class, starting with breathwork and moving through different sequences of yoga asanas, coming to find stillness at the end with relaxation and aromatherapy.