YOGA PROGRAMME & STYLE
- The morning sessions will give us the opportunity to build a sequence, step by step, during the whole week together.
- This sequence can be a tool for you to deepen your yoga practice and understand the asanas from the experience of a practitioner.
- The sequence will consist of warming and strengthening exercises, suryanamaskar (sun salutations), and asanas (postures) under different plans.
- The teaching is precise, detailed, focusing on corrections and proper alignment.
- Following a traditional way of teaching Traditional Hatha Yoga, the aim is to bring as much attention as possible and create a deep transformative opening of the mind.
- We will explore pranayama and mudras as well.
- The afternoon sessions will consist in different sequences elaborated to open the hips, improve the flexibility of the spine, enhance concentration.